Having healthy feet is very important to feel good and active. If you forget to take care of your feet, it is likely that you will end up suffering from some type of ailment, such as the dreaded fungus.
Fungi usually appear because foot health is neglected and also because adequate precautions are not taken. For this problem to come out, conditions are needed that make the feet have too much humidity and darkness… both aspects that will make the fungus grow. But you should not worry because there are some secrets that you can know to keep your feet healthy and without fungus.
Tricks so that the feet do not have fungus
- Good hygiene: Clean and rub your feet with soap and water when you bathe and then dry them well. Fungi love moisture so if you deprive your feet of any kind of moisture it will be more difficult for them to grow. Any excess moisture between your toes can be enough for fungus to appear in your life.
- Self-examination: It is important that you get into the habit of doing self-exams of your feet once a week. In this way, if you see anything strange on your feet, you will be able to detect it in time and prevent it from prospering. If you find signs of athlete’s foot you will have to see a doctor, if you have discoloration on your nails, it is likely that you have fungus on them, etc.
- Beware of public places: Make sure you wear shower shoes in public places like gyms, locker rooms, or public swimming pools. These places are usually a breeding ground for fungi and also cause major infections.
- Do not share shoes: If you share the shoe with other people, the problem may appear in your life ahead of time. And the same goes for socks. Always use your own footwear in order to have healthy feet.
- Invest in a good shoe: To prevent the fungus problem from appearing on your feet, you will have to use the right footwear, that is, shoes that are breathable, that fit your foot well and that are comfortable for you.