At some point in your life you may experience pain and tiredness in your feet. It could be because of a long day at work, having a good time or because your shoes are not as comfortable as you thought. There are factors that can make your feet hurt more or make you more prone to foot pain, such as: abnormal foot anatomy, overusing your feet, obesity, pregnancy, shoes that hurt or don’t are suitable for your feet etc.
Effective tips so that your feet are not tired
But you shouldn’t worry too much because if you have tired feet, there are some tricks to cure them so that you don’t have to suffer from these discomforts for longer than usual.
- Hot water foot bath. Sometimes the pain is the result of having the muscles in the feet stressed and overtired. An excellent way to remedy this pain is to soak your feet in hot water. Soak your feet in a basin of warm water and leave them for 10 minutes. If you add some salts to soothe your feet you will still have better results.
- Stretch your feet. Some stressed muscles need to be stretched so you will need to do it. You can do it after washing your feet because your muscles will be more relaxed. To do this, sit in a comfortable position for you and stretch the ankle and finger joints. Point your toes toward your calf and hold this movement for 10 seconds each time.
- Get massages. You can get foot massages with oil or foot lotion. Gently apply pressure with your thumb to the most painful areas of your feet. Flex your fingers, enjoy the massage and go over all the muscles on the sole of the foot.
- Use gel insoles. Gel insoles are capable of absorbing the impact caused to the foot by walking or running, so in addition to protecting joints, you may also be able to improve tired feet. Good gel insoles will make you feel like your feet are on a cloud while you walk or run.
- Wear comfortable shoes. In addition, it is necessary to learn that shoes are very important for your feet and that you cannot use just any. Ideally, you should wear comfortable shoes, with a breathable fabric and that are also fully adapted to your feet so that when you walk it is a pleasure.