The feet should be the first part of the body to be cared for and pampered, since the effort they make every day with us should be the main reason for offering them the care they need. Unfortunately, this does not happen and they become largely forgotten, opting first to take care of their hair or nails.
So that in the long run, your feet are not harmed and you do not regret not having given them the time they need, here are some home remedies with which you will achieve beautiful, cared for and perfect feet.
Home tricks for perfect feet
- A special cream for your feet. Exfoliating the feet is essential, which is why one of the best home tricks is to prepare a special cream to apply to them. You just have to take a cream that you use daily and add two tablespoons of sugar. With this mixture, massage the heels and thus eliminate the dead cells that are on the skin.
- Bananas are curative for the feet. To get this home remedy you only have to mix two bananas in a blender until they form a paste and then apply the mixture on the heels. Leave it on for 10 minutes and remove it with lukewarm water. Remember to repeat the process at least once a week.
- Vegetable oil. This product is very effective for dry or cracked feet. When your feet are clean and perfectly dry, put them in a bowl with vegetable oil and cover them with socks overnight. In this way you will eliminate the dead cells that are on the feet.
- Lemon juice and Vaseline. One of the perfect remedies for dry and cracked feet. You should wash them with the mixture of these two products and apply it to the most affected areas of the feet.
- Salt, avocado oil and peppermint oil. The mixture for this remedy is two handfuls of salt with three tablespoons of avocado oil and two drops of mint oil. Then you should massage your feet with this mixture for three minutes and remove it with warm water. With this trick you will be able to eliminate calluses and you will avoid bad foot odor.