The fungus can appear on the soles of the feet, between the fingers and also on the nails. Although it is not serious, it causes great discomfort, so we have decided to put an end to foot fungus. Fungus requires some extra foot care and we have some home remedies to get rid of them.
How to get rid of foot fungus
You will know that you are suffering from foot fungus because you will notice pain and itching on the sole or between the toes. Your skin may flake, your nails may look uneven, or you may start to notice smelly feet. Relax, because we have some home remedies to forget about foot fungus.
- White vinegar is one of the best home remedies for foot care and especially for treating fungal infection. If you bathe your feet in water mixed with white vinegar and then dry them very well, you will immediately notice great relief.
- One of the home remedies for everything is lemon, which is also effective against foot fungus. You should put a few drops of lemon on the affected part and let them act for a few minutes. Surely you will feel a slight burning, but when you rinse it with a little water you will notice the improvement.
- Garlic oil. We already know that garlic has antibiotic and antibacterial properties, which is why it is presented as another of the star remedies against foot fungus. In the form of garlic oil, a small amount is poured over the affected area for several days.
- In addition to specific remedies to eliminate fungus, feet that suffer from this type of infection require additional care. You have to make sure that you dry your feet completely, very carefully without rubbing and leave them dry. If you also let your feet breathe as long as possible, you will eliminate fungus more easily.
- Foot fungus is a problem that you can prevent. You must be especially careful in summer with the use of public swimming pools and frequent bathing on the beach that keep your feet wet and favor the appearance of fungus. Good foot hygiene is also essential to prevent this type of infection.