It is possible that in the morning you get up wanting to eat the day, but when night comes your legs feel tired, swollen and in great pain. It’s time for you to put an end to that at once, you deserve that when night comes you can rest without having to be suffering from sore feet. Learn to take care of your feet with these tips.
5 tips to end foot pain at the end of the day
- Foot bath Create a daily routine that involves soaking your feet every night when you get home before doing anything else. Put a tub with cold water and another with hot water. Sit in a chair and place your feet in the cold water, when 5 minutes have passed, put your feet in the hot water and leave them for another 5 minutes. This will cause your blood vessels to dilate and promote circulation to your feet, reducing your pain.
- Massages on your feet. A good massage will always be a good solution. You can buy a roller that is specially designed to massage the soles of your feet and roll it on your bare feet. You can also do it with a tennis or golf ball… massage for a few minutes each day.
- Massages with natural oils. If a simple massage is not enough for you, you can try doing it with essential oils, it is an excellent remedy. Mix peppermint oil with sesame oil and give yourself a good massage. Then rub with another lavender oil massage with chamomile oil and olive oil. Your feet will feel much better.
- Wear good shoes. You should wear good shoes throughout the day with good insoles. It is the only way to ensure that your feet are well supported throughout the day and that they can breathe properly.
- Apply a good foot lotion. There are lotions that you can find in pharmacies that are designed exclusively for tired feet at the end of the day. Buy one and try to put it on as soon as you get home to notice all its benefits.