There is nothing worse than when your feet hurt, it is disabling and you also don’t know what to do to make them stop hurting. Normally the feet hurt because we have not taken good care of them and if it is an injury or more internal problem, it should always be treated by a doctor to find out exactly what is happening and what should be the treatment to recover normality and leave the pain behind. side and forever. If you are one of the people who suffer from foot pain on a regular basis but it has nothing to do with injuries, follow these tips because pain and discomfort can be prevented.
How to prevent foot pain?
- Wear the right footwear. It seems obvious, but many people forget that footwear is very important in order to take care of their feet. You need footwear that adapts to your foot, that is comfortable and above all that is breathable so that your feet do not sweat excessively. If you have shoes that cause chafing or squeeze you, your feet will hurt for sure and your legs will be tired.
- Wash your feet daily. Washing your feet is a home remedy that will help you relax and calm your muscles. In this way, if you have spent a day that is too busy or you have not stopped moving from one place to another, you will be able to find relaxation and that your feet are also clean and well cared for.
- Don’t spend a lot of time on your feet. If you are prone to foot pain, avoid spending long hours without sitting down because in the end you will feel that your feet hurt. Try to combine standing with sitting.
- Walk with good shoes. If you have to walk a lot, do not do it with inappropriate shoes because you will only get your feet hurt. The best thing you can do is choose a shoe that is exclusively dedicated to walking.
- Be careful when you run. If you are a person who likes to run, in addition to having good shoes to do so, you should be careful when running and not do it aggressively. It is better that you start running little by little and when you feel that you have more resistance you can increase the pace, if you do not do so you will begin to feel pain in your feet and also in your joints.